His touch let's me know im wanted..
His touch leads me further to my destiny..
My head bow's as my knee's bend to His touch..
My will is given to Him to guide me to what i can only imagine will be wonderful as His touch.
I was empty and incomplete, but His touch i know will fill me, and the attention i crave He will offer me as i obey His touch.
As He shows kindness to my soul, body and mind.
His gentle touch is what gives me the peace i feel and joy and happiness i was missing.
I have freely given to him my gift of submission.
teri bronte's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (His Touch by teri bronte )
- Howling From Tomorrow, Steven Rhoads
- Manhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hero Needed, Barbara Dixion
- The Good Spirit, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Let It Be, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- LOVE IS A DELICATE THING, Marcus McKinley
- Beaming Bolts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- It's only human, Priscilla Stalker
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
- Fly Away, Gerry Legister
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)