Hold My Hands
Will you, will you hold my hands
Once, atleast once
Before you say me bye
To my dead-fish eye!
I know you brooding -
Never never that be.
It's just ok to hold, to hold my hands
and put, put please whatever it could be -
Flowers, stones or even pinch dusts
Whatever it could be, it's just the warmth
else for me now nothing have meaning!
Hold my hands tight for once
Before I leave, before I leave.
Hrushikesha Mohanty's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hold My Hands by Hrushikesha Mohanty )
- Our Lives, Sandra Feldman
- All Mine, For Me, Donald R Charon
- To Someone Special On PoemHunter, Electric Lady
- love, jaquesha webb
- I Am A Feather, Richard Provencher
- Sorrow, Han Min Ohn
- Dear self., sadgirl98 noo
- To my dad., sadgirl98 noo
- Solace in Solitude, Donald R Charon
- On Being Governed, Donald R Charon
Poem of the Day
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 October 1875 - 1 December 1947)