Hrushikesha Mohanty Poems
- Stars Grounded A Big gate stared at me today With its ...
- After Giving F-Grade* Lilly shot down moon Tortoise whisper ...
- On This Day On This Day This is a English Version of the ...
- Obliteration I resemble to everyone But myself In sea of ...
- The Last Spring Stood like a lonely palm tree Far away from ...
- Progeny From seven-palm-tree depth of ocean Tsunami of ...
- Whimper To Glee Pristine white cloud floating in open ...
Took M.Sc(Mathematics) Utkal University, Ph.D(Computer Science) IIT Kharagpur.
Worked in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad
Currently Professor in Department of Computer & Information Sciences, University of Hyderabad, India. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Hrushikesha Mohanty
A Big gate stared at me today
With its protruding long tongue
Guarded by branching out trees.
Awkward at stares and giggles of waiving branch
Found few stars hanging.
They appeared and disappeared.
Disappointing to judge how many were there
Whatever could be, true
I found them there.
Hope you can see those
On every possible corners
Even daring out in Mid-May Sun.
Take a pause to count
And if you can pocket those
Like Cricket heroes
To cheer on billboards.
Scramble for stars here on grounds...