HOLLOW WORDS IN A PRETTY FRAME
Cheating people and lying to People are bad things, If someone says something and Does something else, then It is a bad and hollow thing, We hear someone says nice words, But, in fact, they're hollow words, A pretty frame that contains pretty Words is, but a nasty thing, so Keep yourself and your words good because They're your pretty and precious treasure.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOLLOW WORDS IN A PRETTY FRAME by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Le poème a toujours besoin d'écho, Eric Dubois
- Le passé est un doux reproche, Eric Dubois
- La vie est open source, Eric Dubois
- Children, Lawerence Mize, Sr.
- San Jose Hills in My Thoughts, Natasa Tocuc
- Be found in elevations high, Mark Heathcote
- Children, Varghese J Kuttikat
- A Song For Mortals, Varghese J Kuttikat
- More of a Sufferer than a Sinner, Varghese J Kuttikat
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell