HOLOCAUST OF UNBORN BABIES Apr 24th,2011
The subject of abortions is so sacred it cannot be discussed,
Though many Canadians view this High Court decision with disgust,
Though this holocaust is obviously wrong but where to complain?
There is no ombudsman for unborn babies so nothing to gain.
Another reason why Canadians seldom if ever vote,
The self-important Ottawa aristocrats behind their mote,
They don’t want to talk about this even at election time,
They are appointed for almost life so read another rhyme.
This should be the biggest subject in town but it is not,
Unknown number of unborn babies murdered today is a lot,
We need someone to show us the way out of this murdering mess,
But is there someone somewhere with a conscience but I digress.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOLOCAUST OF UNBORN BABIES Apr 24th,2011 by James Bredin )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)