HOLOCAUST OF UNBORN BABIES Apr 24th,2011
The subject of abortions is so sacred it cannot be discussed,
Though many Canadians view this High Court decision with disgust,
Though this holocaust is obviously wrong but where to complain?
There is no ombudsman for unborn babies so nothing to gain.
Another reason why Canadians seldom if ever vote,
The self-important Ottawa aristocrats behind their mote,
They don’t want to talk about this even at election time,
They are appointed for almost life so read another rhyme.
This should be the biggest subject in town but it is not,
Unknown number of unborn babies murdered today is a lot,
We need someone to show us the way out of this murdering mess,
But is there someone somewhere with a conscience but I digress.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOLOCAUST OF UNBORN BABIES Apr 24th,2011 by James Bredin )
- Air of Blue Sky Keeps Me Alive, Rohit Sapra
- Maternity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Crematorium, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- unheard pleas, cheynne dries
- The Mild Tiger Among Wild Men, rajendran muthiah
- dont take your life, cheynne dries
- My Life, M.J Donnchadh
- The Living Mirror, Jessica Gabanyic
- caked mud on the doorbell, Mandolyn ...
- Magnificent Armada, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)