HOLOCAUST OF UNBORN BABIES Apr 24th,2011
The subject of abortions is so sacred it cannot be discussed,
Though many Canadians view this High Court decision with disgust,
Though this holocaust is obviously wrong but where to complain?
There is no ombudsman for unborn babies so nothing to gain.
Another reason why Canadians seldom if ever vote,
The self-important Ottawa aristocrats behind their mote,
They don’t want to talk about this even at election time,
They are appointed for almost life so read another rhyme.
This should be the biggest subject in town but it is not,
Unknown number of unborn babies murdered today is a lot,
We need someone to show us the way out of this murdering mess,
But is there someone somewhere with a conscience but I digress.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOLOCAUST OF UNBORN BABIES Apr 24th,2011 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Rain Cries Zeiden, Ghost Kitty
- Walk with a child, gajanan mishra
- leave something for reason, Manonton Dalan
- Dear Life! I'm not mad at you, Piyush Dey
- give me love in a ditch, as long as it's.., Mandolyn ...
- Haiku: 'Schrodinger's Cat' pontificates .., Brian Johnston
- Child - symbol of, gajanan mishra
- नोँ दागाबसै आयै, Bahadur Basumatary
- Eyes speak, hasmukh amathalal
- My First Laptop, Richard Flappa