Holocaust of Unborn Babies By Abortion
Abortion is murdering unborn babies by the score,
So we rely on immigrants for increased population and more,
While the holocaust of unborn babies is constantly ignored,
An appointed Supreme Court feminist decision award.
The whole thing is swept under the carpet but wont go away,
Canadians with a normal conscience always feel betrayed,
But politicians avoid the subject as if it was a sin,
Baby fetuses being dropped down into the garbage bin.
And then it gets worse because there nothing we can do,
No propositions, no referendums and no judicial review,
Abortion rules are nailed down so cannot be altered or changed,
Then add gutless politicians and nothing seems so strange.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Holocaust of Unborn Babies By Abortion by James Bredin )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II