Is It Poetry
Death however has one it's final exception.
Leaving us, it leaves us finaly to go.
With that feeling comes homesickness, no worry.
Do you not know, I do not know, but with us to be.
Only love has been able to withstand all of that.
Through the place we all of them, long ago.
We go and come, come and go.
Individuals to who whom is to whom and tommorrow.
When tommorrow a woman lost is man, woman becomes.
Every man can be something and her he becomes.
All of that for the sake of it.
So it is, why it is, when it now came and left those.
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Homesickness by Is It Poetry )
Did you read them?
- Equations: Friend Or Enemy, Guess Who
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer