You are that breeze on a hot day, giving hope to the heat of the season.
The small ripple that turns to waves,
on the shore of my discontent reason.
As time passes along,
the road we traveled seems near. Forever uplifting in our struggles, trying desperately to control our fear. The uncertainties of a grey tomorrow,
yet the blessing of God's blue skies. Looking forward to new adventures, from seeing the promise of your eyes.
I now know what beauty is,
much more than I've perceived.
I can't deny this feeling I have,
I no longer have that desire to grieve. As much as I've been hurting,
now I can finally feel free.
But in trying to make everything right,
hoping not to push you away from me.
If only what I needed to say,
were as easy as lyrics from a song.
I know that I still have passion,
but I need your help to get along.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Walter Reed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. PENIS, Beryl Dov
- GOD VS. MAN, Beryl Dov
- SENSE OF HUMOR VS. COMMON SENSE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CONSOLATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIP AUGMENTATION VS. DAISY DUCK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DON'T LOSE YOUR BALANCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMORLESS ASSHOLES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov