You are that breeze on a hot day, giving hope to the heat of the season.
The small ripple that turns to waves,
on the shore of my discontent reason.
As time passes along,
the road we traveled seems near. Forever uplifting in our struggles, trying desperately to control our fear. The uncertainties of a grey tomorrow,
yet the blessing of God's blue skies. Looking forward to new adventures, from seeing the promise of your eyes.
I now know what beauty is,
much more than I've perceived.
I can't deny this feeling I have,
I no longer have that desire to grieve. As much as I've been hurting,
now I can finally feel free.
But in trying to make everything right,
hoping not to push you away from me.
If only what I needed to say,
were as easy as lyrics from a song.
I know that I still have passion,
but I need your help to get along.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Walter Reed )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera
- Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal