Freedom From Darkness
What is hope?
Hope is everything,
Without it we have nothing,
life is meaningless.
With it we have the world.
We can live about three days without water,
About eight minutes without air,
But only one second without hope.
Hope creates us and makes anything possible.
Hope is believing.
Freedom From Darkness's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope by Freedom From Darkness )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- Season Affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper
- Tomorrow, Suchoon Mo_
- Now and then, marriam anderson
- Black Cat, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- What is justice?, marriam anderson