Hope Ignored By Many
I praise The Lord for all things, while I serve The King of kings,
In His Power and His Might, though to many, He’s out of sight,
Out of sight and out of mind, for the many are spiritually blind,
As many say “there is no God”, He leads me with staff and rod.
As many travel through this life, mindful of all the worldly strife,
Their Creator above is ignored, for many do not know my Lord,
As many don’t acknowledge Him, caught up in the world of sin,
While each trial that they face, is encountered apart from Grace.
God’s Grace is initially received, by that soul who has believed,
As they allow Him in their heart, Grace and Truth will not depart.
Grace and Truth guides my ways, as I live through darker days,
In a world where wrong is right, Christ alone becomes my Light.
From all He’s done in my past, God gives me Hope, that’ll last,
In a spiritually declining nation, that neglects God’s Revelation,
Led by those who don’t believe, many souls they truly deceive,
Turning hearts from God’s Truth, a nation faces strong reproof.
But, in these times of uncertainty, The Savior has afforded me,
Much opportunity, as I herald, Hope in Christ, to a dying world,
His Hope that comes from Calvary, that points men to Eternity,
God’s lasting Hope, Jesus Christ, in who, He gives Eternal Life.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope Ignored By Many by Bob Gotti )
(13-7-31 (see reverse))
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Bull Hawking
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- I Am the Only Being Whose Doom, Emily Jane Brontë
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- The Innkeeper’s Wife, Clive Sansom
- ALWAYS ON MY MIND, Stanley Oguh
- Wicketkeepers, Quir Diing Jr.
- u want? Watch 'Divergent' Free Online St.., ada ajakaunak
- Le Déluge, Alfred de Vigny
Poem of the Day
- The Miraculous Escape of Robert Allan, t.., Max Plowman
- The Battle of Sheriffmuir, Max Plowman
- General Gordon, the Hero of Khartoum, Max Plowman
- Limerick-73, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- MOTHER, KASINIVENTHAN MUTHURAMALINGAM
- The Monkey, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Krampus, Ima Ryma
- For My Love, Sandra Feldman
- I love To Run, Patrick Sant
- My Exploding Stomach, RUBAB ATWAL