Hope is a Waking Dream
Hope is a waking dream, that keeps life going. Hope is the light, that keeps us awake at night. Hope is the journey, we all travel. Hope is the love, you wish you had. Hope is the waking dream we all want to come true.
Augustus Carter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope is a Waking Dream by Augustus Carter )
- I Have Fallen In Deep, Lilly Emery
- Bramblehash, Luke J. Holt
- A Bare Night, Tony Adah
- That Special Feeling, Bill Cantrell
- The Pit Among Dreams, Lilly Emery
- Vietnam ~ Part 2, Sara Fielder
- Time, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- The Search For Peace, david kush
- Without It Questioned, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Bane of Attraction, Anthony Edmond John