True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending. - author unknown
We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another. - Luciano de Crescenzo-
I believe that if I should die, and you were to walk near my grave, from the very depths of the earth I would hear your footsteps. - - - - Benito Perez Galdos more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- bury my name under your tongue
- be my vampire
- *wanting what I have vs. having what I w...
- a soldier comes home, home from the war
- happy thoughts, happy thoughts, think ha...
- How does love grow?
- as my image fades
- drunk and alone on a saturday night
- i narrowly escape insanity on a daily ba...
- **you and me**
- circumstantially unable to be lovers
- i'm not so strong
- when best friends fall in love, everyone...
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)