shannon wright Poems
- Bury My Name Under Your Tongue Bury my name under your ...
- Be My Vampire please be my vampire, my blood is in these ...
- *wanting What I Have Vs. Havin...
- Ex-Fiance how do I explain to people that you were my ...
- Happy Thoughts, Happy Thoughts...
- As My Image Fades As my image fades You love my voice
- A Soldier Comes Home, Home Fro... a soldier coming ...
True love never lives happily ever after - true love has no ending. - author unknown
We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another. - Luciano de Crescenzo-
I believe that if I should die, and you were to walk near my grave, from the very depths of the earth I would hear your footsteps. - - - - Benito Perez Galdos more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Bury My Name Under Your Tongue
Bury my name under your tongue
the way I will bury yours
because if my name escapes your lips
surely your heart will call out to mine
and start us to grieving again.
Bury my words like hidden treasure in your heart
the way i will bury yours
because if you mourn for me
i will match your tears
and start us to grieving again