Hope may be... (edited) (please comment E.L.A project)
Hope may Be..
Hope may be: us teenagers and our decisions in life; us teenagers in high schools and universities; us teenagers and the struggle of fitting in this big scary world.
Hope is us teenagers and our choice to proceed to new passages.
Hope may be: the kids of this world; hope is the kids and their decision of which route to take in the long run; hope is them kids who will eventually turn this world around.
Hope may be: our parents and what they want for us in life, hop is our parents and the turn we make within the paths they shaped for us.
Hope is the light we need when were overwhelmed by the darkness that over takes our minds and souls; hope is the barrier to protect us from the bad and evil; hope is border between forgetting and forgiving.
Hope gives “elders” a reason to believe that the “dumb teenagers of today” will hold this world together another century.
Hope is a different idea to me than it is to you; hope is different to all of us. Hope is many things; hope is me and you- hope is all of us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope may be... (edited) (please comment E.L.A project) by Sam Hussin )
- Never Let Anything Go, Tony Adah
- How Can I Forget You, Akhtar Jawad
- The Music Of The Prayer, Shalom Freedman
- Mere Maula, Mere Maula, Rakesh Sinha
- Fact, Somanathan Iyer
- missing my son, jaquesha webb
- Love is tolerance, Somanathan Iyer
- Flattered lives, Somanathan Iyer
- Live Paintings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Colorless Light, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Art of Disappearing, Naomi Shihab Nye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- Friends Departed, Henry Vaughan
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Udiah (witness to Yah)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)