Hope may be... (edited) (please comment E.L.A project)
Hope may Be..
Hope may be: us teenagers and our decisions in life; us teenagers in high schools and universities; us teenagers and the struggle of fitting in this big scary world.
Hope is us teenagers and our choice to proceed to new passages.
Hope may be: the kids of this world; hope is the kids and their decision of which route to take in the long run; hope is them kids who will eventually turn this world around.
Hope may be: our parents and what they want for us in life, hop is our parents and the turn we make within the paths they shaped for us.
Hope is the light we need when were overwhelmed by the darkness that over takes our minds and souls; hope is the barrier to protect us from the bad and evil; hope is border between forgetting and forgiving.
Hope gives “elders” a reason to believe that the “dumb teenagers of today” will hold this world together another century.
Hope is a different idea to me than it is to you; hope is different to all of us. Hope is many things; hope is me and you- hope is all of us.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hope may be... (edited) (please comment E.L.A project) by Sam Hussin )
- Star chat........., SALINI NAIR
- Chicane, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Just A Few Simple Words, Electric Lady
- Pen And Pun Of It, Rites Ghosh
- Be One, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- POITIERS AND BEYOND., Terry Collett
- Jadavpur Universiy Campus Turf, Romeo An.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Let Me Display Your Pennant , Jonathan ROBIN
- UNTIL THEN, TIJANI ADEBOWALE DESTINY
- Life is a chasing game,, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Carpe Diem, William Shakespeare
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)