House on Fire
The difference between the truth and a lie
is forgiveness knocking on a door.
The difference between you and me,
is I'm gonna keep on knocking on that door.
What separates heroes from villains,
is a love that has cracked the glass window.
What separates my right from your wrong
is that my right is always going to be your wrong.
Khembottra Oum's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (House on Fire by Khembottra Oum )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Earth's Greediest Ruling Government?, Terence G. Craddock
- She's The Devil and I am Her Sin, A.j. Binash
- depths within the shallows, Metaphorically Speaking
- You are leading being the head, gajanan mishra
- Chasing Rainbows, Rachel Nichols
- Rasta bhoole nahi thhe, ANJALI KAKATI
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam