How Blessed I Am
How do I begin to tell you how,
Blessed I am to have you in my life?
I'll start by saying what a gift,
God gave me when he gave me you,
The day you became my husband.
You're my best friend in good times
and my rock in times of sorrow.
You're the reason for sweet yesterdays
and my promise for tomorrow.
I never thought I could feel this
loved until you became my husband.
You made this year and every year
the best one of my life.
written 8 /8/ 008
Nora Eason's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Blessed I Am by Nora Eason )
- SAJA, MD EQUBAL ALAM
- Warmth, Tiku akp
- The Sea-Wall of the moon, Emmanuel George Cefai
- The daughter of the Earth - 14, gajanan mishra
- He went out of the Shop, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Have Faith, Michael McParland
- Of Jewels of the Night, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Cuthbert Bay, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Queen of white teeth, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Of all the nights, Emmanuel George Cefai