How Can I Be Free
How can I be free
From the stupidity
Of my hope, belief
And dependence on
The matter, my dear?
Excuse me, I am here
Counting night and days
One and one and witnessing
What is happening
With me and the consequences
Thereof I am facing alone.
Rain is coming, summer is coming
And I am living with spring
As You are here with me.
gajanan mishra's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Can I Be Free by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Hello, Brian Teare
- माळीण madin, ANUP WANKHADE
- Dead House Sonnet, Brian Teare
- I Seek Because...., Neela Nath
- Californian, Brian Teare
- Creation Of Inner Being, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Death (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Voyage of the Wedding-Guest, Victor Cruickshank
- Irrevocable Friend, nikka mee farillon
- Silent Awakening, RoseAnn V. Shawiak