How could you? WHY would you? Don't you love me anymore?
Maybe he's doing it on purpose,
to see how much he can hurt and control me.
He should think because he has my life in his hands and if he pushes me too far then.....
Well, When he does i'll know,
but for now let's just say he makes me feel alive and when he hurts me it feels like i just wanna end all the pain that he is causing!
Love Heartbroken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How could you? WHY would you? Don't you love me anymore? by Love Heartbroken )
- It's only human, Priscilla Rose
- October...come she will., Roxanne Dubarry
- Fly Away, Gerry Legister
- Good For Nothing (Fun Poem 161), David Harris
- I Went, Vera Sidhwa
- Se(lection), Tony Adah
- Octopus, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fill Yourself, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moving Along Avenues, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Gift, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)