....My love for you... YOU COMPLETE ME! ! !
You make me so happy, the way you look at me,
The way you talk to me,
The way you hug me,
The way you touch me.
I can't imagine my life without you now, you have your own section in my heart.
There is no way i can get over you, stop loving you, forget about you!
I hope you can see how much you mean to me, you are truely my first love.
And i'm sure that when i get oldjust about to die, i'll smile and remember you and die happy not sad, scared or lonely =]
Love Heartbroken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (....My love for you... YOU COMPLETE ME! ! ! by Love Heartbroken )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- To Live Without Being Betrayed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- the giver tanka, Kayla Daley
- Your Love Is, Michael McParland
- Living A Life I Profess, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Devotional Plead to the Universal Mother*, Tushar Ray
- Living Life I Profess, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Self-learning School, Tushar Ray
- Theo van B, Hugh Mitchell
- Feather Rose haiku, Kayla Daley
- Daytime shooting star, Kayla Daley