....My love for you... YOU COMPLETE ME! ! !
You make me so happy, the way you look at me,
The way you talk to me,
The way you hug me,
The way you touch me.
I can't imagine my life without you now, you have your own section in my heart.
There is no way i can get over you, stop loving you, forget about you!
I hope you can see how much you mean to me, you are truely my first love.
And i'm sure that when i get oldjust about to die, i'll smile and remember you and die happy not sad, scared or lonely =]
Love Heartbroken's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (....My love for you... YOU COMPLETE ME! ! ! by Love Heartbroken )
- Custodian Of Flavours, Richard Provencher
- It was, Katie Stacey
- BedroGen, Madrason writer
- Lisbon, Frank Avon
- Underground, Mark Webster
- Ophelia to Hamlet, David McLansky
- That Each Our Beauties Are The Same, Mark R. Elias
- Lust u me nu meneer, Madrason writer
- Depression, Alesia Leach
- Seashore Gratitude, Liilia Talts Morrison
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- death, hassan fattal
- What remains now, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)