How Do You Do It?
How is it that you can make me laugh
When there are tears running down my face?
How come you can bring out my smile
When heartbreak left me with disgrace?
How do you make me feel at ease
When I tell you my inner hidden truths?
How are you able to leave me fearless
When my worries show me false proofs?
How can you create a confidence in myself
When I suffer from my own self-doubt?
How is it you can give me my voice
When even myself am to afriad to shout?
How come you let me reveal my truer self
When there are very few I truely trust?
How do you stand me back on my feet
When life has left me down in the dust?
How are you able to make me feel loved?
When my last love threw me away?
How can you always make me someone special
When I have been lost through the day?
Katherine Sessor's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How Do You Do It? by Katherine Sessor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Small Men & Small Hearts As Contemporary.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Genocide, Nassy Fesharaki
- 'Change! ' They Said By P.Lal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Memories, Sunny Chopra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz