How do you hold on to someone you've never met?
How do you hold on to someone you’ve never met?
The answer is between US, two...
Only our hearts can tell - me and you…
Myself, me, I, am - is definitely into you...
You know why? ? ?
Deep within me, I am convinced...
My blood flows for you…
My heart beats for you...
My body craves for you…
My mind ache for you…
And my soul hungers in search of you...
If in HIS perfect time…
I’ll meet you…
I’ve got lots of things to say though…
By three’s it’ll go…
I miss you.
I need you.
I want you.
I LOVE YOU!
I’m holding on to you…
I promise YOU!
And yes, oh, how I have concluded...
love anover's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How do you hold on to someone you've never met? by love anover )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- The Sorry Band-Aid, william upton
- Odia Poem- SATHI, Jitendra seth
- Odia Poem- BAPA, Jitendra seth
- Every Writer's Tale, Hebert Logerie
- At this time, hasmukh amathalal
- RAINBOW, RAJNI CHHABRA
- Deep and sank, hasmukh amathalal
- Odia Poem- SAMAYA, Jitendra seth
- आंनि लोगोफ्रा आंनि खोथाखौ बुजिया, Ronjoy Brahma
- Peace in the air, Vidura Prabhath