How do you hold on to someone you've never met?
How do you hold on to someone you’ve never met?
The answer is between US, two...
Only our hearts can tell - me and you…
Myself, me, I, am - is definitely into you...
You know why? ? ?
Deep within me, I am convinced...
My blood flows for you…
My heart beats for you...
My body craves for you…
My mind ache for you…
And my soul hungers in search of you...
If in HIS perfect time…
I’ll meet you…
I’ve got lots of things to say though…
By three’s it’ll go…
I miss you.
I need you.
I want you.
I LOVE YOU!
I’m holding on to you…
I promise YOU!
And yes, oh, how I have concluded...
love anover's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How do you hold on to someone you've never met? by love anover )
- Gans Veer, Madrason writer
- Be What You Are, Lilly Emery
- The abrupt end., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Native land., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Believe in Yourself Worth, Lilly Emery
- Odd One Out, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Do without It, Anirudh Rawat
- Don't Be Afraid, Lilly Emery
- Be, Andy Caldwell
- Tree saplings., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Heather Burns
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)