How it Feels to be Abused
Do you know how it feels to live a life full of fear?
Do you know how it feels to be told that you're stupid and useless?
Do you know how it feels to have someone hold a grudge against you?
Do you know how it feels to fight for acceptance?
Do you know how it feels to see that suicide as the only option?
Do you know how it feels to try
to reach for help and it seems like no cares?
Do you know how it feels to be chocked or slapped every day?
Do you know how it feels to be physically assaulted every day?
Well if you answered no, then you don't know what I feel every day.
And that I am being abused…..mentally, emotionally and physically.
By Frank Pulver Jan 04,2013
Frank Pulver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (How it Feels to be Abused by Frank Pulver )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak