Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )
How Much Do I Want!
How much do I want to see you, oh!
But afraid of seeing you.
What you are drinking is sweet honey
But what I’m taking is bitter wine
How much do I want to go up to present best wishes!
But so afraid of bothering you
My heart is broken into halves:
One half is crying
While the other is praying for you, oh!
Rose Lu ( Bing Hua )'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (How Much Do I Want! by Rose Lu ( Bing Hua ) )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Love's Philosophy, Percy Bysshe Shelley
Poem of the Day
- Devotional Plead to the Universal Mother*, Tushar Ray
- Living Life I Profess, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Self-learning School, Tushar Ray
- Theo van B, Hugh Mitchell
- Feather Rose haiku, Kayla Daley
- Daytime shooting star, Kayla Daley
- Yin yang tattoo Tanka, Kayla Daley
- Rain, Jordy lustig
- Passion and Risks, UMBELINA FROTA Linhares Pime ..
- Snip!, Lawrence Beck