How When I Will Reach You, love poems
How when I will reach you;
I will climb tall to you mountains,
I will flow swift to you fountains,
I will fly high to you breeze strong,
I will sing notes to you wind song,
I will walk with you share air,
I will breathe to you scent hair,
I will look gently to you fair form,
I will beg to see you eyes turn,
I will touch to you sweet face,
I will bow to you proud grace,
I will turn you to gaze round,
I in you to be found.
How then I will know you.
How then I will kiss you.
How then I will love you.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How When I Will Reach You, love poems by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- City Of Abomination, John Ugolo Umah
- History Of Death!, John Ugolo Umah
- Sweet Misery, Monica Shs
- lavender and roadkill, Ben Paynter
- Is mother universal, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not Yet, I Am Krakatoa
- दङ आंहा सिमां, Ronjoy Brahma
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey