How When I Will Reach You, love poems
How when I will reach you;
I will climb tall to you mountains,
I will flow swift to you fountains,
I will fly high to you breeze strong,
I will sing notes to you wind song,
I will walk with you share air,
I will breathe to you scent hair,
I will look gently to you fair form,
I will beg to see you eyes turn,
I will touch to you sweet face,
I will bow to you proud grace,
I will turn you to gaze round,
I in you to be found.
How then I will know you.
How then I will kiss you.
How then I will love you.
Captain Cur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How When I Will Reach You, love poems by Captain Cur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Washing Machine, Abhinit Chute (abz)
- A Teenager's Wish, Praveen Gola
- A Little Shiver, Barton Sutter
- Raat ke andhere me, Aftab Alam
- I lost my game, Praveen Gola
- Devil's cry, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- An illegitimate legend, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Happiness, Praveen Gola
- WORDS PLAY, Satish Verma
- Little Fishermen, Edgar Albert Guest