Captain Cur (England)
How When I Will Reach You, love poems
How when I will reach you;
I will climb tall to you mountains,
I will flow swift to you fountains,
I will fly high to you breeze strong,
I will sing notes to you wind song,
I will walk with you share air,
I will breathe to you scent hair,
I will look gently to you fair form,
I will beg to see you eyes turn,
I will touch to you sweet face,
I will bow to you proud grace,
I will turn you to gaze round,
I in you to be found.
How then I will know you.
How then I will kiss you.
How then I will love you.
Poet Other Poems
- 2 To The 5th Power
- A Composition Of Rare Feminine Art, Not ...
- A Composition of Rare Feminine Art, Pian...
- A Lighted Tower
- A Pirate and a Poetess
- Adagio, love poems
- Adventure of Two Captains, Ashland Castl...
- Adventures of Two Captains
- Adventures of Two Captains to the Heart ...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Fall of A, P...
- Adventures of Two Captains, Part 9
- An Amusing Find
- Armored Hawk of War
- Beauty Fathomless, love poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.