HOW WONDERFUL IT WAS.
It's you I saw,
When a flower I draw,
With red petals, green leaves,
And some more colors, to please.
And you, smiled at that,
Reminding you, how we had met,
How wonderful it was,
That made you want, to applause.
Your eyes, were opened wide,
And I, had sat, at your side,
Your hands in mine,
While the sun, reflected its shine.
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HOW WONDERFUL IT WAS. by Yoseph Lupu )
- Bottled and Guarded the Overberg Story, Jenny Santiago
- हमारा घर हमारा भारत, MIRTUNJAY KUMAR
- Lampost, Naveed Khalid
- Tablet Of Simurgh, Naveed Khalid
- My Chamber of the Great Escape, Jenny Santiago
- To The Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Where I want to be, Jenny Santiago
- Beehive, Naveed Khalid
- Purgatory, Naveed Khalid
- I seek, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
- Heather Burns