I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, INDEED!
I love you very much,
I love your magic touch.
I love your look, your face,
I love you, I love your grace.
I love you, more and more,
I you, very much adore.
I love, how you always say,
I LOVE YOU REALLY, EVERY DAY!
I love the moments, we together are,
I love your smile, even when you are afar.
I love you, very true,
I love enormously, everything you do.
Yoseph Lupu's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH, INDEED! by Yoseph Lupu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- For Your Family Pride, Are You Going To .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Tears of A Woman, Who Can Underatnd .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Love Is A Groovy Thing, Electric Lady
- I Think, tallulah montegue
- Fill Free, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- The Unabridged Treaty, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fron(t) s, Leylek D. Sovura
- Ode to the Old and Tired, tallulah montegue
- What Sort of Judges Are They Who Conside.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Morning Kiss, Matt Mooney