Is It Poetry
How You Run Away
Boycots-love and life.
And early still.
Their is no trust,
between the unborn child.
Between the child who can not speak.
Your voice is not the source.
I would-you could, turn to.
To you they would as well for a tupence.
Waisting time on Cristians,
who love to kill them all.
Solomon he said, that Moses could.
Allah when he came they said he should.
Pure you say you are and I am Not.
But by what you read and watch the sky.
And needing roots, when evil's all I saw?
Is It Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (How You Run Away by Is It Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Writing Poetry Late at Night after my Wi.., Bill Grace
- Silence, Tony Adah
- What is my dream, gajanan mishra
- Today, Neela Nath
- Secrets, maria sudibyo
- Crosswords, maria sudibyo
- Dreaming Reality, maria sudibyo
- The Man of No Importance, maria sudibyo
- Decisive turn, hasmukh amathalal
- Wisdom's View, LUVinThe NOW