Humans Hunger For Freedom
Everybody hungers for freedom!
Freedom without boundaries, discipline or rules?
Crimes increase while humans get across the boundaries of freedom,
And it leads to deterioration of humans' moral value.
Is there a place to enjoy the total freedom in human realm?
There is none at all, so sorry for you.
But, there is a place that you could aim,
It’s the eternity that you may be already known.
The world of total freedom that most of you aim,
But, that’s no one could guarantee to this divine venue.
Purifying oneself is the only way to reach this divine realm,
The purified divine force will land you smoothly there to start life anew.
That’s the time you could truly enjoy the total precious freedom,
Hoping that you’ll be blessed and your dream will gradually come true.
© and written by
Meylen Lau (1.2.2006)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Humans Hunger For Freedom by meylen lau )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...
- Acrostic, Cheryl Griffith
- Heart, Sello Matsepe
- It Feels So Far Away This Evening..., B.. Alexander
- Neophytic Gay-Blade, Richard Thripp