Huns Having Fun
From: the desk of Atilla
To: His big, fun-loving Huns
Re: H. R. Bulletin
Teaching the Chinese to self-pillage,
Saved time & travel to each village.
Looters and sackers will be laid off.
Outsourcing is a great payoff.
Huns on Facebook in their working day,
Will be unfriended in an awful way.
Looters & sackers have lots more time,
To perfect what's now considered crime.
You must self-inflict your own pain.
Due to my lowered personal gain,
Free clubs are in the wrecking hall.
Remember: Do unto others, above all.
Thank you very, extremely, painfully, sincerely;
Atilla the kinder, gentler Hun
Mark Walters's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Huns Having Fun by Mark Walters )
- For you, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Fourth Of July, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Nourished by melting ice, Mark Heathcote
- Matty Matter Man, Maor Lain
- Can't...Can't...Can't, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fiction And Storytelling, Dexsta Ray
- ! Infamous Disgrace (PH Advertising Comm.., Alice Vedral Rivera
- The Real Of Me!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Smudged Black Kohal, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- The Journey #1, Heather Burns
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)