Huns Having Fun
From: the desk of Atilla
To: His big, fun-loving Huns
Re: H. R. Bulletin
Teaching the Chinese to self-pillage,
Saved time & travel to each village.
Looters and sackers will be laid off.
Outsourcing is a great payoff.
Huns on Facebook in their working day,
Will be unfriended in an awful way.
Looters & sackers have lots more time,
To perfect what's now considered crime.
You must self-inflict your own pain.
Due to my lowered personal gain,
Free clubs are in the wrecking hall.
Remember: Do unto others, above all.
Thank you very, extremely, painfully, sincerely;
Atilla the kinder, gentler Hun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Huns Having Fun by Mark Walters )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roses In My Dreams, Ronald Chapman
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma