Hurrıcanes Are Deadly
Hurricanes are bad and Silent killers, They come suddenly at any Anytime to kill us, We give them different Names, but they keep Destroying us anytime, Nature is greatly crazy, But we are so weak, We count everyone and Everything after hurricanes, Some people die and some Suffer after the deadly Hurricanes, but what shall Do? Life goes on anyhow.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hurrıcanes Are Deadly by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Simply Spoken Wind Dance, Heather Burns
- Lights Out, Bill Cantrell
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam