Goodnews mememugh Karibo
The breaths that foamed in my haemo is arid,
my soul to death is married.
Blackness, is the eyes of my emotion,
i smile at the noon,
to the soothe in the arms of rest in the grave
the dancers in that realm stretch to fetch my wrist,
sympathetic gestures downhere sieze the flow in our communes
tears mean i'll stay,
silence says i'll stray
in the lines i see the hem of you faking my eyes in the above
yesterday! Oh! That beauty in your purse, the hands that swum the night beam
the manly might in my voice, your NO has rumpled to celine's suprano.
My clarion wailings will haunt the next arms in the air
these heaves and grief will white the clouds stalking me, but in my eyes you roam
january's summer was our emerald,
now on that same spot i spill my heart
take your shadow off my left breast,
and let my tears sit to rest
the dusk rubbing the saliva of our kiss should hang there perhaps for eternity.
Goodnews mememugh Karibo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (HURT by Goodnews mememugh Karibo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- नोँसोर फैफिनबाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Love Letters on Leaves, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Halved, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Gathering Rosebuds, Doyen Lingua
- My Stallion, Raihana Abdul Jabbar
- Hooker Nadine Gordimer, Richard Thripp
- swallow, mina lotfi
- hey ass-wipe, i love you, Mandolyn ...
- The Mystery Of Word, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Men who see no day, Zimba Sundrogo