I Am A Minor Player In This World
I AM A MINOR PLAYER IN THIS WORLD
I am a minor player in this world
A bit player on this stage
Who does not strut
And often barely seems
To be seen.
When the drama ends for me
The main show will go on
Without any break in its rhythm.
A few may notice
But their pain will too be drowned
In the general sound
Of everything else booming or screaming.
I am a bit player
And when the door is closed
The final exit made
This stage will continue to be played upon
I had never scriven on it.
Shalom Freedman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am A Minor Player In This World by Shalom Freedman )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun
- Mothers!, John Ugolo Umah
- I Just Do Not Know, John Ugolo Umah
- Are you looking, gajanan mishra
- Not worth as human, hasmukh amathalal
- Multicolored, gajanan mishra
- The Light that was Lost, Alexandra Matthews
- Interdependent, gajanan mishra
- Perhaps Of ofasianperhapsswayshymm, sEaN nOrTh