i am a woman
I am a woman,
a woman who protects,
a woman who fails
and wake up to dust herself,
I am a woman.
I can put a smile upon
one's face, i've guidance and signficance
to other women...i can bring
joy to thousands of nations, with patience,
i've got no fear,
as u strike me you strike a stone, i'm a woman of hope, with no slope nor soapy feels...
I am a woman!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i am a woman by anelisa rulumeni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fettered Birds By Bijay Kant Dubey, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Flash Fiction, Jose Armando Guzman
- Age-erasing Strategy .... [PERSONAL GRO.., Bri Edwards
- Thoughts, Alfred Barna
- two green tomatoes smashed in the street.., Mandolyn ...
- Your Home., Kala Cain
- An Exotic Song, Kawa Karpo
- Worshiping with Deer, Bill Grace
- Serves Right, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- To My Best Enemy, Electric Lady