You are a woman!
A real woman,
your beauty glitters evry where,
your smile takes away a man's heart.
You are a leader of nations,
a leader of other women,
you can bring life to earth
and parent child without hesitation.
You have the potential
Significance glows unto you.
Protection is what you
live over, you've got
no fear, you can create a home
and make people feel at home.
You are a woman of liberation,
a woman of thoughts
and opinions, a woman of passion
a woman of courage
and resilence, a woman who cares
for her body, a woman
You are a real woman.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You are a woman! by anelisa rulumeni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Boxed, Barisan Chatterjee
- The Figure of a Priest, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Night and heavens, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Rattling, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Half moon, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Hand That moves round, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Round and round The nymph Danced, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Down By The Sea, Lilly Emery
- The Taxi Ride, Nick krakana
- Wild night birds, Emmanuel George Cefai