You are a woman!
A real woman,
your beauty glitters evry where,
your smile takes away a man's heart.
You are a leader of nations,
a leader of other women,
you can bring life to earth
and parent child without hesitation.
You have the potential
Significance glows unto you.
Protection is what you
live over, you've got
no fear, you can create a home
and make people feel at home.
You are a woman of liberation,
a woman of thoughts
and opinions, a woman of passion
a woman of courage
and resilence, a woman who cares
for her body, a woman
You are a real woman.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (You are a woman! by anelisa rulumeni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Kisses, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Heather Burns, Abdullah alHemaidy
- IT IS OUR TRADITION, john chizoba vincent
- Pink Pyjama Party?, Stephen Katona
- SIMPLY SELFLESS, PRINCESS LISA APARAMA
- don't make me turn these stars around, Mandolyn Davidson
- Dumb Them Down Stupid People I Can't Think, Is It Poetry
- one hundred and shut up degrees, Mandolyn Davidson
- Magnifico, Gaylord Munemo
- Boys Will Be Girls, George Hunter