*** I am confused.. I am happy
I use to think i was happy with being in love with him...
That no matter what happend i would remain happy...
All because he was in my life...
But now... I just dont know...
I met another guy that is just as amazing...
We have so much in common...
And he has 'liked' me for 3 years...
Now i cant help but wonder... Am i happy still?
I still dont know...
But I am now dating him..
I think it will work out...
I think i might be happy again...
And all that was wrong will be right..
I will be happy! ! !
Sunset Moonshine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*** I am confused.. I am happy by Sunset Moonshine )
- Silent Sentinel, Von Kimball Barney
- Inspired By Some Lines of Psalm 119, Dr John Celes
- Fast Sunday, Von Kimball Barney
- Twinkle Twinle little star - 1, ramesh rai
- आं खोनायाखै, Ronjoy Brahma
- आं बावबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- COPLA 112 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Birch and Bracken, jim hogg
- History Echoed As A Verse, Ruma Chaudhuri
- Aku dan Februari, Afit Riawan
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Television, Roald Dahl
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Richard Cory, Edwin Arlington Robinson
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)