PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
I am for 'Yes'....
Never say 'No' if you don`t have to...
'No's are caterpillars.
They give bad itches to soft minds!
Ugh! They squirm like creepy-crwalies!
'Yes' with a beam feels a good sunshine!
calls many to bathe in pleasant light.
Timely 'Yes' can save wreckage and ruin!
Who does not love to see a morning fair and bright?
'Yes' comes out faster than a 'No'...
'No' stomps and thuds; hits and hurts!
'Yes' walks and runs; gallops and soars!
One 'Yes' outweighs a hundred 'No's.
PARTHA SARATHI PAUL's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am for 'Yes'.... by PARTHA SARATHI PAUL )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Merry Christmas My Love, Michael P. McParland
- Venice, Nkwachukwu Ogbuagu
Poem of the Day
- Somewhere In Fantasy Land Hazel Icefrost, Heather Burns
- Beats of the New City., Jiya Acharya
- Somewhere In Fantasy Land A Wedding, Heather Burns
- Somewhere In Fatasy Land Bracken Elfshi.., Heather Burns
- Happy New Year!, Tushar Ray
- This Is Hell, Paula Glynn
- Nap Time, Michael P. McParland
- Son of the Carpenter, Olufayo Ezekiel
- Joel Osteen = Soldier For The Lord, Tom Zart
- Wake Up, Dreamer, Paula Glynn