I Am Proud of You
I am proud of all the things
that you have done
I am proud of all the victories
I am proud, I celebrate You
Even if there is nothing else
that you would ever do
I celebrate your existence
Just for Being You!
I Am Glad you're here
I'll ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOU!
I AM PROUD!
Debbie Bennett's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Am Proud of You by Debbie Bennett )
- Morning Coffee, Bill Grace
- Happenstance Things, Patti Masterman
- Loot-Hoot-Shoot, Aftab Alam
- The Children See Colors, Hebert Logerie
- Ulterior motive, hasmukh amathalal
- Fast Women Speedily Breathing, Luva Boy
- With contentment, hasmukh amathalal
- Not Mini-Apolis, Von Kimball Barney
- NO TIME WASTED, Peter LeBuhn
- Our World, Claude H Oliver II