I am rebel
I am rebel
But never reveal
What is inside?
That forces me to divide
To form union
Without being fought
I have been cheated
Many times and vindicated
Still I got to stay among
Even if I was proved wrong
Who stays in this world?
Who can be wise and bold?
Who can act tit for tat?
And with skin so thick and fat
No need to feel bad
As it is not going to make you glad
It will always deject you
Force you to reject and misbehave
So in pond you find many creatures
Big and small one to venture
Carve out your way
And comfortably stay
World is not what you see
It has fruits but not like tree
You have to bend down branches
Take the short route to reach
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am rebel by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- On The Way Down, Shalom Freedman
- Beyond Beautiful, greg paul
- Winterchill, Richard Provencher
- Jungle of the English Language, Ken e Hall
- I was Dreaming, Oduro Bright Amoh