I AM Sent The Lamb
Yes indeed The Eternal “I AM”, sent to the earth the Precious Lamb,
Who takes away the sin of the world, this with joy, today we herald,
The Good News of God’s Salvation, we must issue to every nation,
“I AM” came for every single life, The Precious Savior, Jesus Christ.
He was sent for us, by God’s love, sent to earth to shed His blood,
Upon that cross, at Mount Calvary, to save sinners like you and me;
For without the shedding of blood, there’s no salvation to speak of,
So God sent a Precious Sacrifice, His Son, to pay that eternal price.
The Father above sent His Only Son, to be redemption for everyone,
He came to do what we could not, as Calvary became The Son’s lot,
To save man from his sinful flood, this was a new convent of blood,
Through the blood of Jesus Christ, The Lord Himself paid that price.
After His death, Christ rose again, gaining victory, for believing men,
Then with His Spirit on the earth, God leads souls to a Spiritual Birth,
To be born of God, from above, by the New Covenant, in His blood,
Then indwelt by The Spirit of Christ, to guide that soul, into New Life.
Through God’s Lamb sent for all, we are redeemed from Adam’s fall,
With New Life, by the Spirit of God, we live anew on this earthly sod,
Now led by God’s Spirit of Truth, our New Life becomes living proof,
What The I Am has done, for each us, through His Son, Christ Jesus.
Bob Gotti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I AM Sent The Lamb by Bob Gotti )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1878 - 3 May 1916)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 August 1880 – 9 November 1918)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Love's Substitute, Bernard O'Dowd
Poem of the Day
- Wordly, hafiz qasim
- In Blue December Breaking Off The Icicle.., mary douglas
- December 10-11- season bonus, Mae AC.
- Mountainclimber, hafiz qasim
- Miss Legs, Dorsey Baker
- A Lesson to Fur and Leather Entertainers, rohan bendre
- Love Is Here To Stay, Dorsey Baker
- Mother's helplessness., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- A Lesson of Patriotism, rohan bendre
- Pen-and-Ink, hafiz qasim