I believe that He was born for me.
I believe that He forgave me long ago.
I believe that I will grow stronger with each passing day.
I believe that my soul is worthy, of the love that we have, should we pray.
I believe that His spirit is within me.
Lest I should falter or fall,
I believe that He rose again to save,
not only for you but for us all.
I believe that my life is precious,
one worth saving, no matter the cost.
I believe He came to save my soul,
no matter the things that I have lost.
I believe in His love.
I believe in His spirit.
I believe in His grace.
I believe in His holiness.
Miss Poetess's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Believe by Miss Poetess )
- Actions follow one another, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Chini Kwa Chini, michael walkerjohn
- The Nature's Paradise, Eshan Gupta
- Welcome celebration, hasmukh amathalal
- Flow with time, hasmukh amathalal
- five hundred and whatever..., Mandolyn ...
- Copyrights, Mark Heathcote
- Freedom Not Permitted, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Feel bad, hasmukh amathalal
- Why Do You Want to Destroy?, Mantu Mahakul
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)