I Care Less
I care now less
And tell him on the face
About my decision
'There can be no more relation'
He has been unreasonable
Almost unbearable with lots problems
Daily beating with no reason
He has turned now insane person
Children are growing
I give in silently and allowing
But now it is almost beyond limit
I want him to know how I shall greet.
I am serving woman
Take care for him and children
It is the only reason I tolerate
Keep silent and never state
He has entered home
With no more happiness to welcome
He is not in his usual sense
His entry makes me tense
'you whore I shall push you out'
I heard him whispering about
He was falling on ground and rising
His next act was not at all surprising
hasmukh amathalal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Care Less by hasmukh amathalal )
Did you read them?
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma
- Yadwigha, On A Red Couch, Among Lillies, Sylvia Plath
- Verbal Calisthenics, Sylvia Plath
- RESPECT ISN'T FOR BODY SIZE., Changez Ndzai
- The Goring, Sylvia Plath
- Words Heard, By Accident, Over The Phone, Sylvia Plath
- To A Jilted Lover, Sylvia Plath