I could be....
I'd love to write like Bob Dylan,
And dance like Fred Astaire,
To look like Tony Curtis,
When he had all his own hair!
Have a girlfriend like young Marilyn,
And hang out with Brad Pitt
Be hung like Errol Flynn was
I think I'd be a hit!
Like Marlon in the Wild One,
I'd ride a big Harley,
Find peace and grow long dreadlocks
Like Rasta Bob Marley!
I could cause carnage like old Arnie
In Terminator three
Drive a big black van with a red stripe on
Like the legendry Mr. T.
I'd sing like Elvis Presley,
And Talk sense like John Lennon,
Imagine who I'd be,
I'd have money like Bill Gates has,
And play football like George Best,
I'd be totally unstoppable,
With little time to rest.
Instead though I'm just plain old me,
And I'm happy with who I am,
I'd rather be me than P. Diddy
Or washed up like Jean Claude Van Damme!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I could be.... by Nick Jordan. )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I cant see you but I know you there, yolandey breedt
- Like an old-fashioned tradition, Kamini Arichandran
- Where are we?, Pintu Mahakul
- Gazing up the sky, Seira LNlee94
- no one has ever done good without....., RIC S. BASTASA
- the night deepens, RIC S. BASTASA
- to begin with....., RIC S. BASTASA
- who is someone in your mind?, RIC S. BASTASA
- try sipping this, RIC S. BASTASA
- the reason why i am still a part of you, RIC S. BASTASA