I Forgot How We Fought
I wish that one day everything gets over,
One good day all our battle ends,
I wish that one day we become a sweet couple,
One day all ill feelings mend...
Rockets and formation of planes sailing in night sky,
Appears to me as falling stars,
I madly shout at them and try to fly,
But at last wonder at my wishes standing far...
Each morning when the birds come out,
I wave my hand for you and something I wishper,
I remember our love and forget how we fought,
To the heavens I pray to never let our love get darker...
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Forgot How We Fought by Ankur Thakur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak