Lawrence S. Pertillar
I Guess My 'So Much' Just Has To Do
I love you so much.
'How much is that? '
I don't know.
When is the giving of it,
How would anyone know,
When the giving of love...
Has them fulfilled?
'I can never get enough.'
And I can not say to you,
When enough has become too much.
I guess my 'so much' love to you I give...
Just has to do!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Guess My 'So Much' Just Has To Do by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Wildly Spinning Dirt Clod, Monk E. Biz
- Moon -haiku, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- The Right Time, Sandra Feldman
- Forces at Play, Liilia Talts Morrison
- A Kind of Vertigo, douglas scotney
- Sacaificed, Tony Ford
- Gay parade, Nassy Fesharaki
- Neighbor, Katie Doty
- department stores give me a headache, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry