Lawrence S. Pertillar
I Guess My 'So Much' Just Has To Do
I love you so much.
'How much is that? '
I don't know.
When is the giving of it,
How would anyone know,
When the giving of love...
Has them fulfilled?
'I can never get enough.'
And I can not say to you,
When enough has become too much.
I guess my 'so much' love to you I give...
Just has to do!
Lawrence S. Pertillar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Guess My 'So Much' Just Has To Do by Lawrence S. Pertillar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- foliage, snehanair manikkath
- Love Lures Life! - sonnet-, Manjeshwari P MYSORE
- Yamashita/Medina Standard, Richard Thripp
- drops of dew, binod bastola
- Hello, This Is Reez, Rimni chakravarty
- Wish You A Good Day, Rimni chakravarty
- Rockin' Socks and Paradox, Monk E. Biz
- Love dale, SALINI NAIR
- Ghost, Jhonas Lumanlan
- Eagerly I want to go with you, Gert Strydom