I hate that I still think of you
And that I want you around.
I hate all the memories
Because you kept my feet on the ground.
I hate the fact that you’re happy.
Even without me in your life.
I hate that you’re always on my mind
And every day seems to be strife.
I hate that you’ve moved on
And I’m just a faded memory.
I hate that she’s the one beside you
And even more that it’s not me.
I hate that even in my anger
I can’t and still don’t hate you the way I’d like.
I hate this feeling I have
It feels like I’ve been stabbed with a spike
I hate that my heart aches
And I can’t get it to go away
I hate that you’re gone forever
And in my heart again you will never stay.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (i hate... by simply here )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Suicide Note, Kathy Liu
- When Your Dark Shadows, Susmit Panda
- Ballade of the hours of darkness, Gert Strydom
- Prime Truth - 15, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- To you there's an amazing kind of grace .., Gert Strydom
- wailay da peer, maqsood hasni
- wand da chanun, maqsood hasni
- This Is What You Do To Men, Mitchell Gonzalez
- Sennacherib, Gert Strydom
- waqt kaisa inqlaab laya hai, maqsood hasni