I Hate Everything About You!
I Hate you
I Hate your lies
I Hate that you care but you don't
I Hate you for everything you said
I Hate the drugs you love
I Hate the way you changed
I Hate you for threating me that you were going to hurt me
I Hate you for treating me like dirt
I Hate the way you laughed at my problems
I Hate you for wanting this!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate Everything About You! by Jeanette Palomo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- I am for 'Yes'...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- True Love, Kyle Schlicher
- tell the N in your disorder... never mind, Mandolyn ...
- Flowers in wars., Chakshu Arora
- Today The Sun Is Shining, Kyle Schlicher
- THE PRETTY WATER الماء الرائع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Dandelions In The Spring, Kyle Schlicher
- my chosen life, binod bastola
- Why I'm a Dodge Dart - Haiku, Nvisible 2Luv
- With A Rakhi To Tie The Small Behana Wai.., Bijay Kant Dubey