I Hate that I love you (remix)
I hate the way you can look at me
and I get lost in your gaze.
I hate the way you can see past
my looks and see who I really am.
I hate the way you can make me laugh
even when I don't want to smile.
I hate the way you know just what to say
to get me to smile again.
I hate it when you smile and
I get lost in your gaze.
I hate it when I look into your eyes
and I get lost in a daze.
I hate it when you know
what I am about to say.
I hate the way you can make me happy
with one little stare.
I hate the feeling that I get when
you are not there.
I hate it when you make me laugh but,
even more when you make me cry.
I hate the fact that I love you so much
and that one day you might hurt me.
I hate it when you don't call
when you say you will.
I hate it when you lie even
when you know I already know.
I hate it when you think it is ok
to look at me then look away.
I hate it when you see straight
through my tough girl act.
I hate it when you stick up for me.
I hate it when you don't talk to me.
But really what I hate most of all
is the fact that I love you.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate that I love you (remix) by Kelsea Osterman )
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Separation of the women who resemble sui.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- The Light The Night Sows, Walid Lounes Bouzerar
- Lasting Sorrow, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)