I Hate That I Love You
I hate the way you can look at me
and I get lost in you gaze.
I hate the way you can see past
my looks and see who I really am.
I hate the way you can make me laugh
even when I don't want to smile.
I hate the way you know just what to say
to get me to smile.
I hate it when you smile and
I get lost in your gaze.
I hate it when you know
what i am about to say.
I hate it when you make me laugh but,
even more when you make me cry.
I hate the way you can make me happy
with one little stare.
I hate the feeling that I get when
you are not near.
I hate the fact that I love you so
and that one day you might hurt me.
Kelsea Osterman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Hate That I Love You by Kelsea Osterman )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
George Gordon Byron
(22 January 1788 – 19 April 1824)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Poem of the Day
- Stars Within Your Eyes, Anthony Daniels
- Lifes Path, Jonathan Walker
- Guilt, Anthony Daniels
- Lustful Visions X3: Too Much To Handle, Anthony Daniels
- It's All My Fault, Erwick Brandon
- Heart, Jahan zaib
- Lustful Visions: In On The Action, Anthony Daniels
- Barack Obama, Thank You, For The Speech .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Lustful Visions, Anthony Daniels
- No Words Spoken, Anthony Daniels