I Have Seen Hatred In Your Eyes
I have seen hatred in your eyes,
Perhaps, you are seeing the same.
We are in front, we are not friend.
You may shot me dead now,
I can do that either....
They will box us up,
To send to our home.
Our parents will not shed tear,
As they are the parents of martyrs.
The bellicose war-mongers
Will sit to final their deal...
Our wives will weep silently,
Children' blank head may not feel,
They have become orphan!
Our scornful look will be dull,
Nothing to express, or to watch!
Love for our country will be
Celebrated with the bugle,
Guard of Honor, awards!
Let's show our love for our
Own respective countries! !
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Have Seen Hatred In Your Eyes by Neela Nath )
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 'Hope' is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Ethical living., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Dolce Vita, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem, John Gray
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..