I Have Seen Hatred In Your Eyes
I have seen hatred in your eyes,
Perhaps, you are seeing the same.
We are in front, we are not friend.
You may shot me dead now,
I can do that either....
They will box us up,
To send to our home.
Our parents will not shed tear,
As they are the parents of martyrs.
The bellicose war-mongers
Will sit to final their deal...
Our wives will weep silently,
Children' blank head may not feel,
They have become orphan!
Our scornful look will be dull,
Nothing to express, or to watch!
Love for our country will be
Celebrated with the bugle,
Guard of Honor, awards!
Let's show our love for our
Own respective countries! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Have Seen Hatred In Your Eyes by Neela Nath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Didn't Want This To Admit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Deciding They Will Run, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar