I Have Seen Hatred In Your Eyes
I have seen hatred in your eyes,
Perhaps, you are seeing the same.
We are in front, we are not friend.
You may shot me dead now,
I can do that either....
They will box us up,
To send to our home.
Our parents will not shed tear,
As they are the parents of martyrs.
The bellicose war-mongers
Will sit to final their deal...
Our wives will weep silently,
Children' blank head may not feel,
They have become orphan!
Our scornful look will be dull,
Nothing to express, or to watch!
Love for our country will be
Celebrated with the bugle,
Guard of Honor, awards!
Let's show our love for our
Own respective countries! !
Neela Nath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Have Seen Hatred In Your Eyes by Neela Nath )
Did you read them?
- Seconds In Prison, Naveed Akram
- The Light Brigade Charge, John F. McCullagh
- Farewell Forever, Sacha Hayes O'Grady
- Orphans, Nassy Fesharaki
- An Atheist on Sunday, Donal Mahoney
- Remember me, micheal john
- For God and Country, John F. McCullagh
- Smoking is Injurious to Health, Aftab Alam
- While crying, let me smile, gajanan mishra
- Butterfly's Flight, Steve Kittell
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)