I Heard This Day The Sound of Angels
I heard this day the sound of angels.
They spoke to me and said.
Now is the time of a great awakening for Mankind.
Now is a time of dreams fulfilled.
Now is the time for Man to take responsibility for not just himself, but for all forms of life living upon your planet.
Now is the time of renewal and enlightenment.
Now is the time of lovely creations that last through the ages.
Now, have we time to awaken to the reality of You.
You uncumbered by the dark sides of human emotion.
Uncumbered by the worst that has found a home within your humanities.
Now, is a time of the liberation and expression of what is best within the human spirit.
Now, is it time.
Time joins with the timeless and when the two collide.
There comes forth a new creation.
A joyous creation directed by Love and its' minyans.
That day is at hand and that day is now.
So, now come with us to today.
Come to the Present.
Leave the pain and sorrows of the past behind.
And walk into the joy of living in the now.
Now, is it time.
Now, have you arrived.
Michael Hopkins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Heard This Day The Sound of Angels by Michael Hopkins )
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till you come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah
- Your Party, Dog goD 8Hate