Ace Of Black Hearts
If I smile, and say I never loved you in that way.
Would you believe me?
If I told you I cried, because you tried kill your self.
Would it feed your ego a little more?
I know it's you.
Tell me does that scare you?
A secret identity already revealed.
How many others do you still have hidden.
Worry not because I have desire the contact you anymore then I have to.
This is just to let you know I know.
Don't even think about sending a single message to me you obsessive psycho.
Ace Of Black Hearts's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I Know by Ace Of Black Hearts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak